countdowns

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

give me a break...

back to macau for a while... so far it has been the normal home life... as in its really humid and hot, with a lot of time walking on the streets going nowhere... and then parents are as usual whining and whining about everything i do or not do... after 6 years of solitude, i guess i couldnt handle it... i want a break...

thanks to my friends for giving me great support... it is with u guys that i get my occasional break from the whining and i am so happy to be with all of u again... though i lost contact with a lot of high school friends along the way, and i dont really have that many people to meet when i am back here, it still feels so nice i still got the 2 or 3 of u to hang out with...

i am so devastated... i guess i have taken everything for granted... all along i thought i have been great, i thought i have given in so much... but in the end i guess i didn't do such a great job... i don't know what to do these few days... i can't talk to my friends and i have my parents behind me all the time and i don't even have a time to be sad... i want to be strong and be happy and smily when i see anyone but i can't... why did it happen so suddenly... if only i could turn back time...

No comments: