countdowns

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

vincenzo and the black eyed peas...


i fell in love with vincenzo the first time i saw him at the venetian... even though he left for venice the past 2 weeks, i have been thinking of him... and now, he has finally come home with me... he sits on my printer singing "o sole mio" whenever i hold (press) his palm, with full actions and movement... and i press his palm whenever i want to shut out my mom's voice and the chinese opera coming from downstairs... such a relief to my pathetic life, haha...




well, i got him today when i went to the venetian to get me some shoes... turns out my mom got the discount card and so i bought 1 pair of boots and 1 pair of pretty high heels for half-price... and then i just can't leave my vincenzo singing alone at the counter anymore, so i brought him home too... haha, and i think for such a good singer, he is quite cheap...

speaking of singers, the Black Eyed Peas concert was great!!! i know im such a sucker for concerts, but this was so fun!!! screaming and jumping and losing my voice this morning somehow felt like a release... a release from what i can't tell, maybe the latent stress and nerves from living with my mom... but anyways, it was 400 patacas well spent... haha... if i have to say something bad, then maybe the only thing missing is a certain handsome guy by my side... but still, life goes on... the show must go on... hope i can get free tickets for the beyonce concert next week... can't wait...

No comments: