countdowns

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

air-con turned fridge...

at around nine something tonight, i came back from lawrence's room to find a loud roaring noise inside my own room... i opened the door and i heard the noise coming from the air-con... so i opened the air-lid and this is what i found... my air-con turned into a fridge... there's ice all over the dust filter and the when i pulled one filter out of its slot, everything underneath is covered with ice too... seems like my air-con likes to be a fridge freezer more than an air-con tonight...


above is a close-up of the ice... and below is me with the frosted dust filter...


and now even though the ice melted and i replaced everything, the air-con wont work... i need to sleep without it... and then i can't straighten my legs on my bed because water is dripping from it at one end of my bed... i put buckets and towels there so the water won't go anywhere else... hm... hellish ordeal...

and thanks to lawrence for not panicking and helping deal with the whole thing... my bed will be swamped if not for u.... thanks...

No comments: