countdowns

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

first day of the year of the piggy

kung hei fat choy!! happy chinese new year!!

i should be very happy in chinese new year, esp when today is the first piggy day... but there are bad times ah, and i am very caught up in the bad moods right now... i dont want to bitch about my relatives but they really make me very very upset... they are taking me for granted so bad... it is chinese new year and i cried... not a very good piggy start for me...

and im frustrated cuz the phone connection is always so bad i cant have a very smooth conversation with my sweet apple ah... im sorry i have been bad-tempered about recent happenings and i am not very pleasant...

but there are good times too... at least i won in dice and tombola!!! yay!! alrighty, time for my shower...

No comments: