countdowns

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

St. Valentine's Day 2007

february 14 ~ st. valentine's day... this year, it has been quite a busy day... but i get to have dinner with my dear friends, and deliver an early bday gift to my dear liz-jing... i love u too ah baby... haha, i really hope u can find ur frog prince very soon...

haha, i got valentine's day gifts too... my mom and dad gave me the first thing on my v.day wishlist this year ~ swarovski valentine's day collection 07 kris bear!! haha, it is so pretty i took a couple of pictures of it, but they're all blurry :( and then i got a nice gift (chocolate+socks=tim tim mud mud, so thoughtful!!!) from chidong... haha, and also thanks to chidong, if not i will need to go hungry again tonight (not to mention lonely)... and i got myself hello kitty chocolates, wakaka...

mmm, it is already very good this year... i got gifts and i got phone-calls... thanks so much my dears...

ps. i really really hope my wish will come true ah~

No comments: